Technical Guide - Overview¶
The Technical Guide for Tapis provides a detailed reference to the primary services in the platform.
- Sites, Tenancy and Authentication: Complete reference for Tapis authentication.
- Systems: Registering and working with remote storage and execution resources.
- Files: Managing data on Tapis systems.
- Applications: Registering and working with applications.
- Jobs: Running an application on a system.
- Meta: Storing and retrieving metadata pertaining to your projects.
- PgREST: Hosted, HTTP RESTful API to a managed Postrges database instance.
- Streams: Managing streaming data from sensors and other instruments.
- Actors: Execute containerized functions (“actors”) in response to events or other messages.
- Security: Securing the digital assets comprising your project.